Friday, 20 June 2014

Elleanor's Tokyo

This is a bit of a fan girl post but I don't care, I just wanted to share with you all a Japanese girl called Elleanor who makes YouTube videos on Tokyo Fashion.

Over the years, I have become more and more inspired by Japanese fashion, music and culture in general so when I first stumbled upon Elleanor on YouTube I got a little excited! I love her sense of style and how she shows the day to day goings on in her life and around the streets of Harajuku. It gives a much more realistic approach from what you typically think of in Japan which to me, is just great.

Elleanor has also recently starred and styled in a music video by Peter Robinson - Lionhearted ft. Urban Cone which I am very much in love with :) I especially like the all the colourful buildings and all the lovely Synthpop sounds, just super!

That's all from me for now but please do take a peek at Elleanor's channelFacebookTwitter and Instagram if you have similar tastes to me xox

1 comment:

  1. Aw, she's super cute ^_^ xx http://www.fashionyourseatbelts.net

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me happy so come and make me smile :)