- Have one last get together with all my friends in Swindon.
- Have a holiday to see my Aunt, Uncle and Cousin in Sheffield
- Take a short break to see my dad in Devon
- Catch up with my friends from Burnham On Sea again
- Visit my friend Ellie
- Get my friends Jess and Kay to come up to Burnham/Weston for a break away.
- Save, save, save!
- Set up my online shop - Synthpop Circus
- Go on outings with my mum
- Get back into some writing internships
- Work as much as I can in my new job ( well, I say new job, I am just transferring to a different store)
- Finish all the games I started!
- Get crafty at the Creative Copies workshops
- Go on some country walks with Ben
- Plan for mine and Ben's future
- Visit Kerry and Quentin for some super rad gaming times!
- See both my grandparents on a regular basis
- Read some of those books that are getting dusty on my shelf
- Promote myself via blogs and other social media sites
- Go to a karaoke bar with Maisie, James, Ben and anyone else who wants to come!
Friday, 13 June 2014
Happy things this Summer!
Labels: Exciting things