Monday, 16 June 2014

The Creative Copies launch!

So a thing happened! Creative Copies launch day!
It was a really fun morning/afternoon and it was great to get some feedback from the general public about the workshops we had to offer. People from all different age ranges turned up and had a go at each workshop available and let me tell you this, I cannot tell you how great it was to see everyone getting really stuck in and just having a darn good time!

So onto other news, check out the finished Creative Copies banner! Everyone has done such an amazing job and worked together as a team to really get the ball rolling. Big claps guys!
I am going to have to make a lot of pre-made headbands for the next set of workshops as they proved to be a lot more popular than first imagined! They were quite simple to make as all I needed was paper and something to draw around to make an easy animal ear shape. Then all I did was cut two of the shape and stuck them together to the headband. TADA, all done! But for now, here is one of my finished headbands made with lots of different materials. Can you guess what it is yet?
I will keep you updated with more Creative Copies news very soon, promise! Bbut for now, please check out the Creative Copies Facebook page and Instagram for more images of the launch day and information about the upcoming workshops. Bye for now xox

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me happy so come and make me smile :)