Monday, 14 July 2014

Children's paper plate crowns

I have a little project I am working on folks :) It's for a workshop I will be hosting at a school tomorrow and I am dead excited! The children range from the ages of 3-4 so I thought the paper plate crowns will be a nice and easy project for them to get stuck into.
All you need is some paper plates and a variety of different craft supplies. I decided to grab a bit of sparkle so they can make crowns fit for a King or Queen! As well as colourful tissue paper, star stickers and pipe cleaners. There will also be art supplies at the school so they should have a lot of different materials to play around with.
I also made my own crown to just test the water and get them just right. What do you think? It was super quick to make and I think these would be great for such occasions as birthday parties or for a fancy dress. Wish me luck tomorrow and I will be back soon with more crafty posts xox

2 comments:

  1. This is an adorable idea! I'm sure any child would find it fun! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet and simple idea - I'm sure the kids will love it!

    Have a fantastic day,
    -Kati

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me happy so come and make me smile :)