Sunday, 20 July 2014

Donny, the retro caravan

Hey lovely folks, I have so much exciting news that I just don't know where to start! Umm uhh, the caravan adventure!

Okay, so me and Ben went on a little break away to a retro caravan in the heart of Somerset. It wasn't all that far from home but it was nice to just get away and explore a new neck of the woods. My mum and partner booked the holiday after all the good news recently (graduation and new job) as well as a time to just RELAX! We stayed in a little caravan named 'Donny' who had a very, very, very 70's feel about him and in this first of three posts, I thought I would show you what he looked like inside and out...
Ooh and we had lots of wildlife surrounding us during our stay, including this little lady and all her friends :)
There is also another caravan going by the name of 'Pearl' who has a lovely Cath Kidston theme and very, very blue! If you fancy staying in one of these retro lovelies then please visit the Little Cosy Caravan website for more information.

I will be back very soon with my second instalment of mine and Ben's holiday with all our goings on, stay tuned guys!

5 comments:

  1. Wahhh I love this caravan of yours :D it's really hip and cute
    and lovelove the stuff inside! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! I've never seen anything like this before, it's SO cute! I wonder if the USA has anything like this around me... would be so cool to check it out!

    Jessica
    the.pyreflies.org

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a cute little caravan, would love to stay in one of those! ❤

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on graduating and the new job! Donny looks so sweet and cosy! What a lovely place to nestle away and unwind in :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohh how I would love to travel with a caravan! Such a free way of exploring new areas :)

    x

    Marielle

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me happy so come and make me smile :)