Wednesday, 23 July 2014

Glastonbury

Here is part two of my little break away :) Funny to think that this was a week ago today! Gosh this time is flying by far too quickly.

Anyway, me and Ben took a trip to Glastonbury on our first whole day which was super exciting. I have never been before and I have heard mixed opinions of this little town so I really didn't know what to expect. However, I was pleasantly surprised and instantly fell in love! The shops consisted of all the crystals you could imagine, unusual book shops and general hippy stores. It was great :)

We also went up to Glastonbury Tor (I have been here before) which was amazing. The day was crystal clear and we could see right over Somerset and beyond. It was a sticky hot walk but totally worth it.

So yes, I loved this lovely little place and will definitely be coming back again. I need to see the Abbey and spy out some shops that I missed.

See you again with the last part of my holiday, eeeee!

6 comments:

  1. I've always wanted to go to Galstonbury, for the music festival, but now I want to go there to visit this cute city! I love the coloured windows and street wall :)

    http://thepeachdrinkingtea.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  2. That town looks so cute and peaceful!

    Have a great weekend,
    -Kati

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glastonbury looks beautiful- I'm desperate to visit there now I've seen your photos. And to stay the cute caravan.

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely photos. beautiful place :")

    xoxo, rae
    http://www.raellarina.net/

    ReplyDelete
  5. omg what a lovely & inspiring photos <3

    http://coeursdefoxes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me happy so come and make me smile :)