Saturday, 12 July 2014

Mollie Makes talks blogging

I have a bit of news blogging folk, I have a new job! I realise I have only been at my new transfer job just over a week but sometimes things just come up that you really cannot turn down :) I visited my local craft cafe last week to ask about doing the odd workshop in the Summer. This then turned into me doing them every week and then this turned into me working on all the social media for the cafe. I think you can see where this is going.... this then turned into a job :) I am so over the moon and cannot wait to start that I have been spending all my time planning and preparing - hence why I haven't been blogging for quite a while. So yes, I am a very happy bean!

Onto other exciting happenings, look what I got in the post! It's my Mollie Makes magazine with a lovely blogging twist. I first saw this on the Ladybird Likes blog and got very excited by the whole prospect. Mollie Makes AND blogging? Yes please! I am still currently reading little chunks here and there and then re-reading this all over again as I find it all so very helpful. Not only that but it has some of my favourite blogging ladies inside :)
So yes, I would highly suggest getting this if you are super into blogging and intrigued about lots of useful tips. It certainly makes you think about things a lot differently and gives a huge helping hand. Go and check it out on the Mollie Makes website, you won't be disappointed!

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations on the new job, bet you're super happy with it and I bet you fit into the role with ease! Mollie Makes looks like a great magazine too, I will definitely check it out. Thanks for the tip! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on the new job!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats! Looks like a great article - loads of helpful tips!

    Emma x
    BEAUTY AND RAGS

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me happy so come and make me smile :)