Saturday, 5 July 2014

Picnic party

Life is very busy at the moment guys. I have moved back to my family home and transferred my job to a different part of the country. Even though my contract is only small, I have landed myself with lots of hours which means I am a very busy bee! Despite this, I am trying my hardest to keep blogging going at a regular pace and decided to start this off with a little outing me and Ben decided to take on my day off. We journeyed our way to a hamlet called Holford where me and Ben had a lovely little picnic and a walk up quite a big hill. Well, I say big, I haven't done much exercise in a while so I found myself stopping up it every 5 minutes. Gah so yes, it was probably tiny to most people.

Anyway, here are a few photos from our little outing :)
Onto other news, I have potentially got myself three craft workshops coming up this Summer which is super exciting! I have loved setting these up in the past and I cannot wait to get planning for the next few. If you are interested in a craft workshop hosted by yours truly then please take a look at my 'parties' tab for more information. 

2 comments:

  1. This makes me really want to go on picnic! I can't remember the last time I actually went out on a picnic or even owned a picnic basket!

    Marie,
    http://www.mariedarling.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect post !
    Happy I found this lovely blog.
    Xxx
    Lorna

    HTTP://lornasharp.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me happy so come and make me smile :)