Tuesday, 26 August 2014

Crafty kids club has begun!

Over the past week I have been getting everything nice and prepared for the crafty kids club. I had my first one on Saturday which was great fun and the kids made some fantastic crafts. These included the seaside themed face masks where I also made my very own. Go and have a peek below...
You can find out more information here about what the children made on the day :)
This week I have been a crafty bunny again and made these seagull and beach hut hangings. They are made from wood which I then decorated with lots of different materials to really make them stand out. I have already got quite a bit of interest in this project so fingers crossed the kids enjoy this one on Saturday! I know I certainly did.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me happy so come and make me smile :)