Tuesday, 19 August 2014

Kids seaside themed workshop

Hello crafty folk :) I just wanted to give you a sneaky peek into what I have been making at my job at the Crafty Teacup Cafe. It's been a busy one where I have been designing a mock up fish tank box which a group of children made on Saturday. It was super amounts of fun and it was great helping the kids with their crafty creations. So anyway, here is my fish tank box, what do you think?
My favourite little sea creature has to be the little red crab! Such a cutie ^_^ Check out my blog post on the Crafty Teacup blog for more information about the workshop and what we all made on the day.

I am very happy with the end result and cannot wait to get crafty again this week. Oh I do love my job. Be back very soon with lots more crafty creations and news on the crafty kids club!

2 comments:

  1. This is adorable! What a cute idea. Makes me miss being back in grade school when I actually made crafty things.

    Jamie | PetitePanoply.com

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me happy so come and make me smile :)