Friday, 8 August 2014

New additions to the family

Guess what? Me and Ben have pet Guinea Pig babies! I couldn't resist showing the blogging world our lovely little boys as they are just the cutest. They are named Peanut and Jelly which are short for Peanut Butter and Jelly Bean but together they sound like the sandwich - Peanut Butter and Jelly. Ben got me these two as a surprise but me being me, got it out of him when we were travelling to the pet store. Sneaky Sammy! So anyway, let me introduce to you our two month old little babies, eeeeeee!

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on your new babies! They are so adorable and I love your blog in general. <3 xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww adorable!! We have bunnies (house bunnies) called Jasper and Delilah!
    Enter the Two Hearts One Roof August Giveaway

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me happy so come and make me smile :)