Saturday, 30 August 2014

Synthpop Circus crafts

Synthpop Circus jewellery is on it's way folks! I am slowly but surely getting everything photographed and organised for my new Etsy shop. It has been a long time coming but I can now see the light at the end of the tunnel. It's nice to have a nice amount of time to really plan my creations and add to what I have already made. My College course was hugely inspirational to me and helped me to find my general aesthetics. Oh and don't forget the name! Anyway, here is a sneaky peek...

2 comments:

  1. This little lolly looks too cute! Can't wait to see more. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is so cute <3 I'm truly in love with it :)))

    http://coeursdefoxes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me happy so come and make me smile :)