Sunday, 7 September 2014

Crafty hen parties

Hey crafty folk. I thought I would give you a sneaky look into what I have been up to at work during last week. It has been a busy time where me and the manager - Gill have been planning a hen party which took place yesterday all day.

What I decided to make with them was a sash that they could decorate with lots of pretty fabrics including lots of glittery, beads and sequins! I was definitely in my element when I made a mock up sash ready for the big day. I used the Sizzix device which basically cut out ready made shapes for me which freed up A LOT of time for the rest of my 'to do' list. So, what do you think? As you can tell, I made it as girly as possible...
Lots more Crafty Teacup news will be on it's way very soon! Christmas is just in the air which means new designing :D

1 comment:

  1. Well it IS girly ! Haha

    No really its cute ! Xxx
    Lorna

    Http://lornasharp.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me happy so come and make me smile :)