Thursday, 9 October 2014

Crafty kids - the Autumn time!

I thought it was about time that I showed you some of my crafty creations I have been making for the crafty kids club at my work. It's all about Autumn at the moment which also includes Halloween! I love love LOVE this time of year and I couldn't wait to start getting all my ideas out and made into something. Have a look below at what I have made so far for the Autumn time...

What do you all think? This week at the crafty kids club we will be making the Halloween themed candy cups (third picture down) which I am super excited about! We had a very packed club last week with 13 children total so if we get the same again, we will be splitting the group into two sessions, one after the other just so we have a bit more space for everyone.

Anyway, be back soon with lots more crafty creations!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me happy so come and make me smile :)