Sunday, 2 November 2014

Happy smiles

It's nice to see my blog filling up with lots of creativity again. I haven't been this productive in a very long time but it's safe to say I finally have my mojo back! Big yays for that.

More jewellery is here! Take a look at my sparkly swirls mixed with Suffolk Puffs. These little guys are my favourite things to make...
Everything on my blog can be found in my Etsy shop so please go and have a look. I have started to prepare for my new special occasion cards which will be popping up in the next couple of weeks. I am not going to say too much on what they are going to be but expect lots of memorable quotes... that is all.

2 comments:

  1. Ooh, so nice and glittery! And I love the colors of your blog as well<3

    P.S. Your Halloween costume sounds amazing! I love that idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my god i kind of want to eat it. is that weird? i feel like that's weird. but it looks like some fancy treat id find at a bakery. haha awesome crafting!

    xo marlen
    Messages on a Napkin

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me happy so come and make me smile :)