Wednesday, 5 November 2014

Logos and headers

It's finally time to show you something a little bit different here on Synthpop Circus. It's all about collage! Over the past few months I have been making various headers and logos for my current place of work at the Crafty Teacup Cafe. These have been made through the use of collage with added text and tweaking on my own computer. I love finding unusual bits of paper mixed with gems, lace and all things pretty to make the perfect logo and header for any creative individual. So go on, take a peek!


This is something I am going to start adding to my Etsy shop so I can start making custom headers and logos for your business or blog. I am hoping to develop this into making occasions cards and pictures as I have a bunch of ideas up my sleeve that are waiting to explode.

If you have an idea of something you would like me to make through collage, please feel free to contact me at invoice@sammyscott.co.uk and I will be more than willing to help you get started with your creative idea.

4 comments:

  1. I love that you take this on - I also like making my own headers, so good luck with your etsy adventure!

    -Kati

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so cute!
    xo
    www.laurajaneatelier.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. świetny blog ! ♥
    Jestem u Ciebie chyba po raz pierwszy prawda? I na pewno nie ostatni :)
    w wolnej chwili zapraszam do mnie ;*

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute little crafty collage! The Crafty
    Teacup cafe sounds adorable c: Xx

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me happy so come and make me smile :)