Friday, 14 November 2014

More from the crafty kids club!

So it's that time again where I show you what we have been making at the crafty kids club. We have been making even more Halloween crafts for the spooky month of October which is now moving slowly into Winter and the festive period. I am dead excited for the month of December as we can fully get into the swing of Christmas so be sure to get excited for those crafts coming VERY soon. For now though, take a peek into what we made during October/November...
 
Be sure to go and take a peek at the Crafty Teacup website for more info on the crafty kids club and if you decide to make any of these with your children, be sure to show me pictures as I would love to see their take on what I have made.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me happy so come and make me smile :)