Tuesday, 18 November 2014

Pretty packaging

So I bought my first Christmas present yesterday... IT HAS BEGUN! And now that I have officially started my Christmas shopping, I have already started to think about how I am going to wrap my presents this year. During my College days where my pennies were pretty tight, I opted for quite simple and recycled ideas. This year will probably be very similar but I am going to get a lot more crafty now I have a lot more time on my hands!

I have been swooning over many pretty designs on Pinterest and have found my all time favourites for inspiration, lets take a peek!
What are your plans for your Christmas wrapping? I would love to see some of your designs!

Be back soon with more Synthpop Circus crafts, I sure have been a busy bee :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me happy so come and make me smile :)