Thursday, 20 November 2014

Sunshine colours

This week has all been about planning with lots of lists and ticking tasks off (thanks goodness!). I have some secret news for my crafts but I am keeping this a bit hush hush to see what happens, don't worry, I will let you know if some good news happens! I have also been prettying up my crafts with boxes, tissue paper and new promotional items. Stay tuned for pictures soon!

Onto other new, I have a bunch of new accessories in my Etsy shop at the moment adding a big splash of colour this Christmas...
I also have a new range of sparkles and other adorable cabochons to make my crafts even more yummy! I have started to add these to the possible crafts to give to the local shop where I live but I am also adding these to my Etsy shop very soon. Stay tuned!

5 comments:

  1. Pretty cute and sweet simple DIY c:
    Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet idea with all the glitter - me likes!

    Have a great day,
    -Kati

    P.S.: Thanks for leaving such nice comment on my last post!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That necklace is so cute - you can never
    have enough glittery things at Christmas time. ;)

    dearmisscoco.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  4. How adorable! I love your crafts :)

    xo
    valium-and-cherrywine.com

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me happy so come and make me smile :)