Thursday, 11 December 2014

All packaged up

I hope you are all keeping warm and dry as here in the UK it's officially feeling like Winter. Wind, rain and feeling chilly = urgh! I have been curled up mostly planning future job prospects and getting everyones Christmas presents prepared. All I can say is thank goodness for Internet shopping, it has been a huge lifesaver without even shifting my bum!

Over the past few weeks I have also been getting my packaging all sorted out, mostly for Ticketyboo but also for my Etsy shop. I really wanted to make my packaging clean and tidy and nothing too fussy, it's all about what's inside and *hopefully* giving that WOW factor!
What are your thoughts? I am going to start adding my new range to my portfolio page as it's another big step in my craft making and something I feel proud of. All there is left to do is keep making and promote, promote, promote! If you have any good promotional tips, please be sure to send them my way. Many thanks guys!

3 comments:

  1. These look so nice!!
    xo
    www.laurajaneatelier.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh the packaging is super pretty! In terms of promotion, I'd just say targeting all the social media channels is the best thing :)

    //teandtwosugars.blogspot.com xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think the packaging is absolutely adorable- I love the doily effect of the stickers. Very girly and sweet :)

    xo marlen
    Messages on a Napkin

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me happy so come and make me smile :)