Wednesday, 3 December 2014

Ticketyboo

Good news everyone! Today has been the day of moving stock into Ticketyboo!

I still cannot believe I have a whole stand to myself and being allowed to merchandise my own stock, quite incredible. Now it's time to see what sells and fingers crossed I will have lots of making to do! I will be sure to keep you updated on this little adventure and if you get the chance, be sure to pop in and take a peek!
Be back soon with more Synthpop Circus creations. Ooh, and my birthday pressies post is on it's way too, do not panic.

2 comments:

  1. lovely blog! this post is awesome!
    following you hun!

    www.bstylevoyage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is good news! You know I just found you after searching for ages for the cookie button... These items looks great, good luck.

    www.forgetmenotcrafts114.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me happy so come and make me smile :)