Sunday, 28 December 2014

It's all about 2015

Time to say goodbye to 2014 and hello to 2015 but you know what, I actually cannot wait.
2014 has been an interesting year and one where I feel I have worked hard and it really is starting to pay off. This year I have really felt like an adult, did all those things that you start to do when you grow up and really planning my life and where I want to be in the future. I have grasped what type of career I want to be in and I am going to make 2015 the year I accomplish that. I have so much that I want to do and I am actually so pleased Christmas is out of the way so I can finally start organising. Don't get me wrong, I love Christmas but sometimes it really does just get in the way!

I looked back on my resolutions from last year and I actually smiled. Since finishing uni I feel I actually have achieved everything that I wanted to do! One that stands out the most is to change my blog around and that certainly has changed! So much so that I am no longer 'The Cookie Button' and now Synthpop Circus! I won't go into everything from my previous blog post but if you are feeling extra nosey then take a peek here.

So onto my resolutions for next year. I kind of just want to adapt a little further on my previous ones but for me, that's a little too easy! I want to challenge myself again this year and get into the career I want to be in or at least have the qualifications to do so. I really want to work in a school so I am going to try my hardest and work my butt off to make this happen. I also want to promote my crafts a lot more through social media sites as well as in my local town and fellow bloggers. I have a lot of new ideas for my jewellery so pushing it as much as I can is a must! I want to also give a lot more of my time to you guys and reading/commenting on your little piece of the Internet as I really don't spend enough time doing that. And my final resolution is to see all my old friends from school/uni as much as I can. I miss you guys so much and determined to never let you guys go. 

I hope you have enjoyed my blog over 2014 and I looked forward to hearing all your plans and resolutions for 2015. I am actually going to try and pop in another blog post before the New Year is out but just incase I don't, I hope you have a happy 2015 and that you make it one to remember xox

10 comments:

  1. Nice blog! Can we follow each other? You will Write me on my blog or ou will follow me (instagram, fb page, blogvin too) and i follow you:)

    vik-ladyla.blogspot.cz I instagram I facebook

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really need to see old friends more too! It's always great to see arts and crafts on blogs x
    eleanor's adventures // UK Fashion & Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your resolutions sound great:) All the best for 2015.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have wonderful resolutions and I hope you enjoy the new year!
    Izzy <3
    mylittlespontaneous.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Seem like good resolutions to me!!

    Have a great New Year’s Eve,
    -Kati

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the new blog! Colors are fantastic :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. happy new year dear <3
    http://coeursdefoxes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy New Year!! Wowza! What a pretty blog you have XOXO
    Lailabee
    www.lailabee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey Sammy! Thank you for your comment on my new blog. I'm excited to catch up with you and Synthpop Circus, it's looking fab. Well done on all you've achieved in 2014; here's to an even better 2015! Happy New Year! x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy New Year! I hope 2015 is amazing for you!

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me happy so come and make me smile :)