Saturday, 20 December 2014

It's Christmas time

I feel I have been a bit absent from the blogging world during December and I thought I would show you through picture form aka Instagram of what I have been up to. I can't say I have been mega busy, I guess more productive and making the most of my free time while I still can.

So I bring to you, the month of December (so far)...
The month started off with some late night shopping with one of my old school friends and actually not buying many Christmas presents, oops! I ended up coming back with some festive earrings though so hey, not all bad! Once I came back I then thought it was about time to dig out my Christmas jumpers and just generally get excited. It kinda worked! 
Tea has been a bit of a must during this festive month. I am not a huge drinker of all things hot but it's getting cold and tea warms me up head to toe! Mine and Ben's guinea pig - Jelly has been a poorly baby this month where he has developed a head tilt (pretty uncommon in guinea pigs) topped off with a horrible little cold. I have been very worried about him but we have been reassured by the vet that he is doing really well. We have even started to notice his head tilt to not be quite so extreme quite recently so things are really looking up for him. My Mollie Makes subscription has arrived in the post! I have been itching to receive this little beauty and cannot wait to get started off on some crafty projects. And last of all, the crafty kids club. I have been pretty creative throughout the whole month of December in regards to children's crafts and this snowman has to be my favourite of all to make.
I hope you all have a very Merry Christmas and I hope to squeeze a couple more posts in before the New Year xox

8 comments:

  1. so many pretty photos!

    from helen at thelovecatsinc.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such lovely festive photos! Love the one you took in a bauble xx

    Love and Marmalade

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving those festive earrings!

    Have a great Christmas,
    -Kati

    ReplyDelete
  4. That Christmas sweater with the birds on it is so lovely
    and it looks amazing with your lipstick.
    aww and your guinea pig is the cutest. ;)

    dearmisscoco.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aw your pictures are so cute and christmassy! Those earrings look amazing <3

    //teandtwosugars.blogspot.com xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your guinea pig is sooooo cute! Love the jumper too, oh and that mug! I do love owls ^_^


    http://ratherstrangeblog.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me happy so come and make me smile :)