Thursday, 29 January 2015

My Guinea Pigs

I thought it was about time I updated you on mine and Ben's two pet guinea pigs - Peanut and Jelly. We bought them back in August 2014 as teeny tiny little babies and boy have they grown! They are still not the full size they can be but they are very nearly there.
At the time they were very timid and didn't really do all that much, I can completely understand that though, I mean, who would like to be taken away from their family and plonked in a brand spanking new home? It ain't easy for anyone! However, they have settled in well and have an array of different shelters. Three to be precise! One for the grass when it is Spring/Summer, a standard outdoor one for the concrete and a small indoor cage for the Winter. Yep, they certainly are spoilt!
Even though they are both boys, they get on pretty well. They have their moments but at the end of the day we usually find them snuggled in their little house together fast asleep. Very sweet may I add. So there you have it, Peanut and Jelly are alive and well and I am sure I will keep you updated on their little goings on in the future.

18 comments:

  1. Love there names! And oh my goodness how cute are they?!?!?! :D

    http://floralsandsmiles.blogspot.ca/
    twitter.com/floralandsmiles

    ReplyDelete
  2. ohmigoood they are soooo cute!!!! now I want one!

    lifeisashoe

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are just too too adorable:) My daughter wants a guinea pig for a pet!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What cuties! :) The pics are so sweet, I love your pets. Thanks for the lovely comment on my blog.

    Have a great day!

    mtrjschk.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  5. omg they are too cute! I love their names :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. These two are too cute!!

    -Kati

    ReplyDelete
  7. awwww how cute are they! thanks for the follow, followed you back!
    www.samanthamariko.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aaaaw so cute! Love them! The spunky hair! <3

    ReplyDelete
  9. Omg their adorable!!!!! Great photos! x

    ratherstrangeblog.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  10. So sweet! I love how expressive Jelly is in those pics. We had guinea pigs when I was growing up and I think I'll always have a soft spot for them! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  11. aww, imagining them snuggled up against one another was such a sweet image. I love their cute little faces, i just want to rub them against my face haha. Love the names, too :)

    xo marlen
    Messages on a Napkin

    ReplyDelete
  12. They're so cute! I love their names!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ahhh, they're SO cute! I absolutely adore guinea pigs. I have a guinea pig called Cotton - sadly her adoptive sister passed away last November, so I'm on the look out for a new friend. I'd love to rehome one but I'm yet to find a single female available for adoption. I definitely think it's best to keep them in pairs though - despite any little squabbles, they're definitely happier with a friend.

    x

    p.s. cute names too!

    ReplyDelete
  14. they are adorable!

    www.sheandtell.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh my gosh-they are so cute!!! And they have the cutest names ever :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me happy so come and make me smile :)