Wednesday, 14 January 2015

City Sites

It seems I have been a bit absent since my last post but I am about to explain all... new jewellery making! I'm currently very busy making jewellery for Valentines Day, Spring and a small new range for my online shop. I have quite a few plans and wanted to really push myself with new ideas/designs where I hope to achieve some of my new goals for 2015. No promises of course but I really want to give it my best shot.

So, my new London range. This is just a mini series as I made it especially for a submission. I am not going to say too much more but I will be sure to keep you posted with what happens.
What do you think? Inspired by London of course and all the magnificent sites.

Now time to relax and snuggle in my blanket. It's a nightmare weather wise outside so being indoors is the best option right now!

2 comments:

  1. Looks adorable! I wish you very good luck in whatever you are 'submitting' it to ^_^ xx

    ratherstrangeblog.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me happy so come and make me smile :)