Monday, 5 January 2015

Sponsor time!



Sponsor spots are here! I thought I would start up a little advertisement section here on Synthpop Circus as I love to promote new blogging folk/small businesses and well, it's the new year so why the heck not? Take a look below for more details or you can find a new 'SPONSOR' tab up above as well as a sponsor image on my sidebar. Come and email me at synthpopcircus@outlook.com to grab yourself a space.
Want to be a sponsor on Synthpop Circus? Then you have come to the right place! I am currently offering, free, yes FREE sponsor spots on my blog so please see below for more details.

Your sponsor image MUST be 200 x 100 pixels and MUST NOT have any moving images, text etc. Also, keep it clean folks, I know for a fact my family members read this blog. Other than that, do as you please! If you are stuck as to what to design, please feel free to contact me further and I will be more than happy to help you out.
I will have your little piece of the Internet on the left hand side of my blog just underneath my followers button. At this current moment in time, I will be keeping sponsor spots on my blog until it gets a bit too full, if and when this does happen I will be sure to keep you posted with what happens next.

All there is to do is email me at synthpopcircus@outlook.com with the correct sized sponsor spot and I will do the rest! Ooh and don't forget to email me the link to you blog/business page too, we wouldn't want to forget that now, would we?

1 comment:

  1. Hello I'am Chris From France!!
    this is not a "spam"
    You Have A Wonderful Blog Which I Consider To Be Registered In International Blog Dictionary. You Will Represent Your Country
    "Directory Blogspot" is 15 million visitors! .193 Country. 18000 Websites
    Please Visit The Following Link And Comment Your Blog Name
    Blog Url
    Location Of Your Country Operating In Comment Session Which Will Be Added In Your Country List
    On the right side, in the "green list", you will find all the countries and if you click them, you will find the names of blogs from that Country.
    Imperative to follow our blog to validate your registration.Thank you for your understanding
    http://world-directory-sweetmelody.blogspot.com/
    Happy Blogging
    ****************
    Bonne Année ! Happy New Year! Feliz Año Nuevo! Buon Anno! Feliz Ano Novo! Glückliches Neues Jahr!
    for you and your entire family.
    A small gift for you
    **********************
    http://nsm08.casimages.com/img/2014/12/25//14122507483612502812823262.gif
    ******************

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me happy so come and make me smile :)