Wednesday, 28 January 2015

Sun Jellies Necklace

Hey y'all. Been a busy bee this week - mostly with job applications and crafting but also making the most of seeing old friends. Even though I have quite a bit of free time at the moment, I feel really productive and feel like I am really making the most of it. It's so easy to get caught in a rut but I am determined not to get like that!

I recently received a little gift from my mum who got me this super cute Sun Jellies necklace. I first saw this beauty in the latest Mollie Makes magazine and instantly fell in love!
You can find this necklace here as well as all the lovely jelly shoes AND the jelly bags! Makes me very excited for Summer and itching to buy more goodies from this store.

4 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh what an adorable necklace! I love jelly shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so unique and perfect. I would love this because it holds so many memories of childhood in the 90s too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh man. Now I totally want to buy some jelly shoes and relive my sunny childhood summers!

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me happy so come and make me smile :)