Thursday, 8 January 2015

Tara Galuska

Lets get back into the swing of things and show you regular creative folk each and every month. I have missed these posts dearly and when I find someone I like, I want to show them all off to you and make you love them too!

Anywho, it's time to meet a nice lady who makes nice things.

I first discovered Tara Galuska via Instagram and completely fell head over heels in love with all her creations. I am very fond of collage and adding little stitches here and there to my own creations but Tara's just left me speechless, I really couldn't take my eyes off every single detail.
From jewellery to illustration, she really does do it all with each piece seeming very touchy feely. I love all the different materials used which all seem like they have been collected over the years and saved for the prettiest little creation!
If you would like to find out more about Tara Galuska, please check out her website and also I highly suggest following her on Instagram too. She is a little gem in the creative industry and someone who very much inspires me with my jewellery to this day.

7 comments:

  1. I love Tara's work too! Those little fruits are sooo cute. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow those are adorable! I'll have to check her stuff out, thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is absolutely adorable, I definitely want everything here.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really have to check out her website -
    so many cute and creative things, the mushroom
    necklace is wonderful. :)

    dearmisscoco.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, this is so, so pretty!

    Have a wonderful weekend,
    -Kati

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my gosh wow, such cute pieces, I love the face she's given to the lemon :')

    //teandtwosugars.blogspot.com xx

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me happy so come and make me smile :)