Thursday, 15 January 2015

Valentines Crush



I'm back again with more crafty creations! Today I am featuring some loved up jewellery perfect as a Valentines day gift or even to just treat yourself.

My pink and red hearts were inspired by the Powerpuff Girls, the intro mainly where there are hearts getting bigger and bigger in the background. Man, I love that show and thought this would be perfect for my new Valentines day range.
To view all my new pieces, please check out my Etsy shop. I will be adding some more new pieces in the next couple of weeks but no doubt I will keep you updated on this.

3 comments:

  1. These pieces are lovely and perfect for Valentine's :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are lovely, Sammy! So nice to see you again - it's been awhile! xxx

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me happy so come and make me smile :)