Thursday, 19 February 2015

A Trip To Bristol

Yesterday me and Ben took a little road trip to Bristol and boy was it fun! Ben is going to be volunteering for the Chinese New Year celebrations happening in Bristol this weekend and he needed to do a little training beforehand, hence our little trip! I was hoping to volunteer too but unfortunately all the spaces were taken up so whilst waiting, I ended up browsing the museum and adventuring around Park Street.
The charity shops in Bristol are my most favoruite and you can always find something unique and quirky for little money. So yep, in true Sammy style I bought this super cute jumper pictured below for 5 whole English pounds! Whilst browsing around other shops, I also picked up an adorable pineapple notebook reduced from £7.99 to £2, big gawp! I think yesterday was my day for bargain hunting, don't you think?!
I will be back very soon with more photos from Bristol as I plan on taking a whole bunch for the Chinese New Year celebrations this weekend. So excited and if you are around the area, come and say hello. 

10 comments:

  1. Oh, that jumper is so, so cute! Great bargain! Hope you had a nice time in bristol, look forward to moe photos as I've never been there...

    Have a great day,
    -Kati

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like fun! The notebook and jumper look so nice! x

    ratherstrangeblog.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bristol looks so cool! I love the street art up the side of the building.

    I hope you have a wonderful time at Chinese New Year this weekend - it's fab that Bristol does something special to celebrate it!

    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I always wanted to visist Bristol!
    xx
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  5. That jumper is too cute:) And that burger...yumyum!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful photos, love that sweater :D That food looks so good!

    http://floralsandsmiles.blogspot.ca/
    twitter.com/floralandsmiles

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amazing pictures and place! =D

    NEW POST on http://whattostyle.blogspot.com/

    xoxo,
    Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  8. i would love to visit bristol one day!!

    xoxo,
    Alice's Pink Diary

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the jumper! Awesome find. Went to that Five Guys for the first time a couple of weeks ago - they're some pretty life changing burgers, man. Hope the weekend celebrations are fab :) x

    ReplyDelete
  10. That pineapple notebook is the cutest thing ever! And I have been craving five guys sooo bad lately!

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me happy so come and make me smile :)