Wednesday, 4 February 2015

Hello New Jewellery

So I noticed that quite a few of you lovely people liked my new 'Love' necklace featured on my Instagram. This makes me all kinds of happy so I thought I would list this beauty on my Etsy shop. Woohoo! Why not take a little look and have a nosey at some of my other new pieces including my Powerpuff Girls inspired necklace and earrings set.
Psst, because I am so happy January is over and Spring seems that little bit closer, I am throwing in a FREE POM POM ring with every order throughout February! I have a range of different colours perfect for Spring so have a look above and maybe one of these guys will soon be coming to you!

8 comments:

  1. That necklace really is da bomb!

    ReplyDelete
  2. these are so cute! love the rings!
    www.samanthamariko.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute necklace and rings! =)

    NEW POST on http://whattostyle.blogspot.com/

    xoxo,
    Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  4. Look lovely! I will definitely check it out! x

    ratherstrangeblog.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the necklace. Those rings are cute!

    http://floralsandsmiles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great new stuff! The "love"-necklace is gorgeous! :) Yeah, sushi is awsome, you`re right.

    Have a nice weekend :)

    mtrjschk.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me happy so come and make me smile :)