Thursday, 12 February 2015

New Synthpop Circus Crafts On Etsy

I think this week has been my most creative week yet. Literally been making right through the day and editing photos/listing items through to the evening. I am on such a creative streak right now and I am finding it hard to stop! However, a breather is very much needed and I am sure Ben will appreciate this. So be sure to have a nosey above and please take a look at my Etsy shop with lots of new listings, photos and ideas. Expect more creations very soon, this includes unicorn horns. Yep, you heard me right!

6 comments:

  1. This is amazing!! :) Love the colors xx

    http://floralsandsmiles.blogspot.ca/
    twitter.com/floralandsmiles

    ReplyDelete
  2. these are so cute!!
    xo
    www.laurajaneatelier.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG those animal crossing ones look AMAZING! I am obsessed with animal crossing atm! xx

    ratherstrangeblog.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my, these are so cute!

    Have a great week,
    -Kati

    ReplyDelete
  5. these are so cute. you are so creative!

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me happy so come and make me smile :)