Saturday, 28 February 2015

Starting To Feel Like Spring

Hello and welcome to my look back through February in the form of Instagram photos. Things are starting to get better - Ben has got himself a full time job, I have been meeting up a lot more with fellow friends AND crafting has still been in full swing! I have also been applying to various different jobs/apprenticeships throughout the month and I am hoping March may give me some answers. Just going to keep my fingers crossed and hope my year of the Goat is a lucky one for me.
Anyway, lets take a peek shall we?
Yep, fimo has been the craft of the moment and I am currently obsessed with making food charms. I have also been digging out my vintage fabrics to make into buttons and I couldn't be more happier with them! Expect a bunch more goodies very soon as I have a new craft obsession - expect a blog post about this VERY soon. 
February has all been about the little details which make me super happy. I have been wearing a lot more pastel colours and just generally getting in the mood for Spring. Also, completely off topic, I couldn't help but turn Peanut (my pet guinea pig) into a unipig! He looks so darn cute and suits the horn very well!
And of course this month involves Valentine's Day and lots and lots of pancakes! Not going to lie but me and Ben ate our fill of pancakes AFTER pancake day (oops) but hey, it was still super yummy and we can eat pancakes whenever the hell we want. Oh and if you are wondering what that is in my hand, it's a load of plastic hands Ben gave to me from his work, so me being me, turned them into jewellery items!

Don't forget to enter my giveaway below! 

7 comments:

  1. I love all of your crafty things.. it's so cute! I got obsessed with fimo a few months ago.. it's too fun to make things out of haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're so creative with all these stuff....love it:) And how cute is your unipig?!?! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your makes are looking pretty tasty! That's great news about Ben. All the best for your job hunting, hope the right thing crops up sharpish! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow everything looks amazing! You do such a great job xx

    Florals&Smiles
    Twitter

    ReplyDelete
  5. really cute photos, absolutely can't wait for spring!

    xx danielle // shades of danielle

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh my goodness you are so creative.

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me happy so come and make me smile :)