Friday, 6 February 2015

The JillyJilly Business

JillyJilly, where do I start? I am a huge sucker for all these cute, pastel and dreamy and this shop really does tick all my boxes. From homeware to jewellery, JillyJilly has it all and if I had the funds, I think I would totally blow everything on this adorable little shop! That being said, everything is very affordable and lovingly made in the heart of Scotland where I am totally in love with their beautiful studio. So come on, lets take a little peek...
Isn't everything just a dream? Literally in pastel heaven right now! I also want to say if you like DIY projects then please do check out the JillyJilly blog. I am so obsessed with creating at the moment and JillyJilly sure does help to feed my healthy addiction with this! Yep, this telephone is one of a kind so be sure to find out the know how here.
Well, that's it for now I'm afraid folks but there will be more creative businesses coming up next month. Get excited!

15 comments:

  1. Your studio looks so cool!
    xo
    www.laurajaneatelier.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's not mine! It's JillyJilly http://www.jillyjillyblog.co.uk/

      Delete
  2. Omg, it looks so amazing! The decor, the stuffs, everything is so cute and pretty and lovely.
    That telephone however, is the prettiest.
    -Rupsha | Blog-Lovesicklilac | Twitter-b_rupsha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow how cute, I love it! xx

    www.thestylishcupcake.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh, all of the pretty soft and feminine colours are overwhelming - I love it all! I can imagine some of the bits and pieces really softening parts of a home's decor! :)

    Gabrielle | A Glass Of Ice 

    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Soo adorable, just look at the phone!!

    Have a great day,
    -Kati

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is incredible!

    www.thewonderlanders.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aww everything looks so cute! =D

    NEW POST on http://whattostyle.blogspot.com/

    xoxo,
    Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  8. This looks lovely, I can't resist pastels!

    Maria xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. What an amazing place, love what you've done :)

    http://floralsandsmiles.blogspot.ca/
    twitter.com/floralandsmiles

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's not mine XD It's a business called JillyJilly http://www.jillyjillyblog.co.uk/

      Delete

Comments make me happy so come and make me smile :)