Sunday, 15 February 2015

Unicorn Creations Ready To Shop!

Say hello to more fimo clay goodies! I have decided to get back into creating with this great material again and I must say, I am loving it! No idea why I gave it up all that time ago so now I am making up for lost time. I have so many ideas buzzing around in my head and I thought I would start off with some unicorn creations (like I mentioned in my previous post).
Please check out my Etsy shop for more jewellery items and don't forget, I am offering a free pom pom ring with every order! Next idea on the agenda is Lush themed goodies. So maybe more unicorn horns and love hearts at the ready!

15 comments:

  1. thats so cute! love the color combination!
    www.samanthamariko.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so sweet! I love unicorns (I think I got that from my mom). Hahah
    I'll check out your shop right now.


    Vegetarian Courtesy

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really love the colors you chose- they're so sweet and cotton candy-esque :)

    xo marlen
    Messages on a Napkin

    ReplyDelete
  4. How cute! Amazing colors! =)

    NEW POST on http://whattostyle.blogspot.com/

    God bless you!
    xoxo,
    Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute!!!

    http://floralsandsmiles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. beautiful,follow me and i follow you back!!kises!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love these whimsical creations, Sammy:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh my goodness! this is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Aw that's so cute! Love the candy colours! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. aw these look so cute:)
    Emily x

    littlemisswynne.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous post!
    Let's follow to each other! :)
    Let me know.

    www.anetesdomas.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Found your blog recently and I’d like to say that I’m in love with it!
    Interesting posts and beautiful photos!
    I’ll be happy to see you in my blog!)

    Diana Cloudlet
    http://www.dianacloudlet.com/

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me happy so come and make me smile :)