Monday, 30 March 2015

25 Facts About Me


I was originally going to try and write 50 facts about me but if I am honest, I am really struggling for that big figure! My partner - Ben would probably be able to do this for me so now that I have thought of that idea, I may just do a blog post on what he knows about me too!

So why am I doing this blog post I hear you ask? Well, I feel over the past few months, I have gained lots of lovely new faces on my blog and I thought it would be nice and polite to share a little bit about me. And also leading on from that fact, a big thank you to all the amazing comments on my previous post. It means a heck of a lot to me and just makes me want to craft even more. So yes, you guys rock! So anyway, without further ado, lets get these facts on the road...

1. I am a cat person at heart
2. However, I love my pet guinea pigs (Peanut and Jelly) a whole bunch. Now you know my pets!
3. I honestly believe I am addicted to all things sweet (the eating kind)
4. I am a very shy person but once you get to know me, I will open up to you
5. I am an only child
6. I am incredibly clumsy
7. My favourite household chore is hoovering
8. My birthday is November 27th
9. And because of this (as well as all the pretty leaves) my favourite season is Autumn
10. My current favourite colour is lilac although it's forever changing
11. I have really long big toes, longer than all the other toes
12. I have had a box fringe my entire life (well, until my hair was long enough to have one)
13. I can drive and have my own car - a red Mazda 2
14. I studied a HND in fashion and textiles where I graduated last year
15. My favourite number is 6
16. Crafting is my all time favourite hobby
17. I am engaged
18. As a future job (which I am currently working towards), I would like to work in a school
19. My blog used to be called 'The Cookie Button' but I changed it late last year due to growing apart from the name
20. I have been blogging for 5 years this April!
21. I have a fear of falling and moths
22. My middle name is Louise
23. I am not a morning person although I am trying to work on that
24. I actually love drinking water
25. I am from the UK - Somerset to be precise

18 comments:

  1. Thanks for your sweet words on my last post, they brightened my day!
    Oh, and I didn't know you were engaged! Congrats!

    Hope you have a fantastic day,
    -Kati

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great facts, I too am VERY clumsy ^_- x

    ratherstrangeblog.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love drinking water too, I don't add anything to it either I don't like that haha.
    Blogging for 5 years? That is amazing :)

    Florals&Smiles
    Twitter

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats and happy 5th blog anniversary! And I love hoovering too. We call it "vacuuming" here, but I like "hoovering" better:D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Big up Somerset and our shared middle name! Fab to find out more about you and love that you included hoovering! I'm more of a washing up and laundry girl myself :) x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love drinking water too, water got to my one of my favorite haha!

    ReplyDelete
  7. i love these types of posts from time to time. nice to get to know you a bit more :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lilac is one of my favorite colors too, and mint green! I also am obsessed with drinking water, can't get enough of it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this post, so cool to read :)
    Such a lovely blog !

    xCx
    http://christinapirate.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love your blog, the text is a little pale though :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for pointing this out :) I have been contemplating this for a while and your wise words made me decide to change the text colour to light grey. Hope this helps.

      Delete
  11. I enjoyed reading these facts about you! I'll probably do my own one of these days :) have a nice weekend!
    www.samanthamariko.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. love drinking water too!! and love that you've always had box fringe! :D

    Have a great Easter Sunday! :D
    Animated Confessions

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm with you regarding the fear of moths! I also love autumn, so I find this very likeable! BUT I hate hoovering! You can come visiting and do that for me if you like! :D

    ReplyDelete
  14. cute post! how did you come up with your new blog name?

    xx
    smudged-fingerprints.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My new blog name came from my final major project on my fashion and textiles course. The final accessories were inspired by the circus and turned out to have a very Synthpop feel about them, hence the name. I was very fond of this and decided to make it my new blog name :)

      Delete

Comments make me happy so come and make me smile :)