Monday, 30 March 2015
25 Facts About Me
I was originally going to try and write 50 facts about me but if I am honest, I am really struggling for that big figure! My partner - Ben would probably be able to do this for me so now that I have thought of that idea, I may just do a blog post on what he knows about me too!
So why am I doing this blog post I hear you ask? Well, I feel over the past few months, I have gained lots of lovely new faces on my blog and I thought it would be nice and polite to share a little bit about me. And also leading on from that fact, a big thank you to all the amazing comments on my previous post. It means a heck of a lot to me and just makes me want to craft even more. So yes, you guys rock! So anyway, without further ado, lets get these facts on the road...
1. I am a cat person at heart
2. However, I love my pet guinea pigs (Peanut and Jelly) a whole bunch. Now you know my pets!
3. I honestly believe I am addicted to all things sweet (the eating kind)
4. I am a very shy person but once you get to know me, I will open up to you
5. I am an only child
6. I am incredibly clumsy
7. My favourite household chore is hoovering
8. My birthday is November 27th
9. And because of this (as well as all the pretty leaves) my favourite season is Autumn
10. My current favourite colour is lilac although it's forever changing
11. I have really long big toes, longer than all the other toes
12. I have had a box fringe my entire life (well, until my hair was long enough to have one)
13. I can drive and have my own car - a red Mazda 2
14. I studied a HND in fashion and textiles where I graduated last year
15. My favourite number is 6
16. Crafting is my all time favourite hobby
17. I am engaged
18. As a future job (which I am currently working towards), I would like to work in a school
19. My blog used to be called 'The Cookie Button' but I changed it late last year due to growing apart from the name
20. I have been blogging for 5 years this April!
21. I have a fear of falling and moths
22. My middle name is Louise
23. I am not a morning person although I am trying to work on that
24. I actually love drinking water
25. I am from the UK - Somerset to be precise
Labels: This and that