Tuesday, 17 March 2015

Earl Of Lemongrab

So as promised, here is another one of my fimo clay creations going with the theme of Adventure Time... yep, it's Lemongrab! This little guy was up in my old Etsy shop and I decided to make him have a comeback in my new store. So what do you think? Take a peek here if you would like to make a purchase and to add this awesome dude to your jewellery collection.
I also have a new idea I will be showing you all VERY soon. I am in the process of sorting out photos and all should be done! So what is it? Well, clothing of course. No more to be said.

13 comments:

  1. Haha, he's awesome! Adventure Time accessories are the future.

    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hee hee! He's brilliant! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha, that's awesome! You really have a way with Fimo x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hahaha aaw this is so cute! Hm everzbodz loves Adventure Time and I haven't seen it yet. Maybe I should :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. As soon as I saw this I shouted UNACCEPPTABLEEEE hehe ^_-. Your etsy shop is literally the best thing ^_^ xx

    ratherstrangeblog.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am TOTALLY IN LOVE with this little cutie! OMG so cute!!! xo

    ♥ www.thekawaiiplanet.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sooo cute!! And I fell in love with the cookie necklace in your etsy store...so good!

    -Kati

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love it!! :O so cute ♥

    ReplyDelete
  9. what an awesome little guy :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sammy, you are great artist <3
    http://coeursdefoxes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. SO amazing! You're so talented xx

    Sophie Elizabeth
    www.popcornandglitter.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me happy so come and make me smile :)