Monday, 2 March 2015

Lemon Freckles

Well it's that time of the month again where I get all kinds of excited over a creative business and I just want to talk about them non stop. So without further ado, lets get started. Lemon Freckles is a small business I have recently stumbled upon which I couldn't be more happier about (I truely mean that). I found this lovely lady through Instagram, then her blog and then her adorable little shop which is completely up my street! I adore her choice of colours and general theme of all things cute, I mean, who couldn't love milk cartons with smiley faces on?
 
 
Eeee and check out this super cute little gif! Literally cannot stop smiling. Also, if you are a fan of pugs then please do go and follow Toni on Instagram, she has two little cuties and I always find myself saying 'aww' out loud whenever I see them! So yesh, go and check out Lemon Freckles, say hello and spread the love. Bye for now xox

16 comments:

  1. I love Toni too, her creations are too cute! Still no sign of your jewelry though, darling. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my, this is is just adorable! Love her illustrations!

    Have a great week,
    -Kati

    P.S.: Thanks for leaving such nice comment on my last post!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can see why you love Lemon Freckles! it is absolutely adorable!
    www.samanthamariko.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I’m in love with your blog! It was so interesting to read your posts and also I’d like to say that you have beautiful photos! I’ll be happy to see you in my blog!)

    Diana Cloudlet
    http://www.dianacloudlet.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is soo cute! I can't get enough of those BEAUTIFUL pastel shadessss!!! xx

    ratherstrangeblog.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so, so very much for your ridiculous lovely words. It was such a wonderfully lovely surprise. xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fantastic post and amazing items, so cute and lovely :)

    I have a new post on the blog, would love to know your thoughts:

    * Electric Sunrise - Fashion and Lifestyle Blog *

    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. so cute! My favorite are those dancing milk jugs! haha! <3

    love, polly
    pollybland.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love it! It is pastel heaven!

    Lizzie xx
    www.thegarlandgirl.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I've been following her on instagram for a while now too, and I agree, so cute!!

    P.S. Thanks for your lovely comment on my very first blog post the other day! x

    ReplyDelete
  11. awww so cute! i love these!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love cute little drawings like this! xx

    specsandsparkles.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me happy so come and make me smile :)