Thursday, 5 March 2015

New Yummy Bows To Etsy

I hope all you lovely people are enjoying the start of Spring? I am starting to feel the ever so slightly warmer temperatures, so much so that I had to put the air con on in my car today! As for my jewellery I am injecting lots of pastel tones into my pieces with an extra yummy touch... yep, say hello to my sprinkle drip bows! Just a word of warning though, these are not edible. Sorry!
Please take a look at my Etsy shop and keep an eye out for new fimo goodies too.
Onto an even more exciting note, I have decided to tell you the winner of my giveaway a day early, shock, horror, shock! I cannot thank you all enough for taking such a huge interest in my unicorn horn giveaway and of course all the lovely comments you have been sending me. So without further ado, lets get straight to it...

Congratulations EmmyLou from the Scarbian Fashion Love blog! 

10 comments:

  1. Woop woop! Just wanna say thanks again, Sammy:D And yay for your warmer weather. Send some over here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. how cute!! love the pastel colors :)
    www.samanthamariko.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are so kawaii!!
    xx Elle

    New outfit post on:

    www.cherryblossomstreet.com - Swedish Fashion Blogger and Model in TOKYO

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, I follow you on gfc #1242, follow back?

    http://www.itsmetijana.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pastel <3 These are too adorable.. I love the sprinkles on it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh these are so sweet! makes me long for spring so much!

    ReplyDelete
  7. so pretty!
    laughing at the "sweet" comment.. so punny... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi sweetie
    Oh amazing, so in love!!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me happy so come and make me smile :)