Monday, 23 March 2015

The New And The Old Jewellery Creations

Apologies for another week of delayed blogging guys *slaps hand*. It is a very similar to how I was last week and I think until Easter is over, it's pretty much going to be the same. Once my life is set in stone a bit more, I will be sure to keep you updated and hopefully I will have more exciting news to tell you all!

Despite my lack of everything at the moment, here are a few newbies to my Etsy shop. Again, you may recognise the mermaid collar clips from my old Etsy shop many moons ago (if you are a hard core Synthpop Circus fan that is!) but I have decided to get them back in my shop along with all my other goodies. 

Don't forget to check out my Etsy shop and keep updated with all my newbies! I am trying to make sure I upload a new item/s each week although no doubt I will post everything on here too. Hope you all have a super week and I will be back very soon. 

18 comments:

  1. so cute!

    www.bstylevoyage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute are those little mermaids?! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw, those mermaids are the cutest things ever <3 Good call bringing those back!

    ReplyDelete
  4. omg!! those mermaid pieces are so precious!! :D

    Animated Confessions

    ReplyDelete
  5. Everything is adorable! I really love those mermaid clips.

    Jamie | PetitePanoply.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. yummy accessories! how cute :)
    www.samanthamariko.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aaw you have such good ideas, all your accessories always look adorable! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. so cute! are those unicorn horns? so adorable! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my!!! Those are such lovely pieces. I love accessories. Your Etsy shop is stunning, absolutely in love with your stuff!

    Have a wonderful weekend! xo
    ♥ http://www.thekawaiiplanet.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Aww, the mermaid collar clips are too cute,
    I love them :)
    And how awesome is that oreo necklace? Wonderful. :D

    dearmisscoco.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  11. All of those are so cute!!
    xx Elle

    New outfit post on:

    www.cherryblossomstreet.com - Swedish Fashion Blogger and Model in TOKYO

    ReplyDelete
  12. so adorable! i love them all :)

    xoxo, rae
    http://www.raellarina.net/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love these products - they are absolutely adorable, especially those mermaid earrings! You are so talented.

    Rae | love from berlin

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me happy so come and make me smile :)