Monday, 6 April 2015

Anarose

So it's small business of the month time! Hoorah. This month features Anarose - a small team of students getting together to form a fashion and textiles business.

I am already in love with how dedicated and gutsy these guys are. Who said you need to be a graduate to start off your own business? It can be done by anyone (yep, even if you are still studying) and I am very much excited by these 5 students and what they have already come up with.
Their main influences are modern classics from cashmere's to silks, this team really do have it all sussed out. With the slightly older woman in mind, they aim for comfort yet keeping each item of clothing stylish with their own unique touch.  I have to say, I adore their choice of colour and cannot wait to see what their Spring/Summer collection has to offer!


For more information, go and visit Anarose via their website, Facebook page and Instagram. Be sure to say hello and let them know your thoughts of their latest collection, this will all be very much appreciated. Thanks guys!

5 comments:

  1. love these pieces! thanks for sharing this brand!
    www.samanthamariko.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Post. Lovely Blog. Really loving your blog.
    I am following your blog. Hope you will follow back. xxx Keep in touch, Will feel proud to see you on my blog. xxx
    My blog new post is here & must visit

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow.. nice! thanks for sharing!

    Have a great week!
    Animated Confessions

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me happy so come and make me smile :)