Tuesday, 31 March 2015

March Through Instagram Photos

First off, apologies for the lack of photos for my Instagram month. I normally like to have 12 images minimum however, I have been pretty pants with taking photos this month so I only have 8 (oops). Despite this, I thought I would give you a quick low down on what has been going on with me throughout March and what I have planned for the start of next month.

This month hasn't been all that massively exciting, very similar to last month but with a couple more out of the blue happy bursts so a big yay for that. Ben has very recently got himself a new job! (goodbye to his old job). The hours are much more reasonable for him as well as fitting around my schedule too which in turn means we can see each other a lot more compared to where he was previously working. This then brings me into my new part-time job... I am now blogging for a small business pretty much on my doorstep as well as continuing with the crafty kids club every Saturday. It's all worked out perfectly if I am honest and I am still in a bit of shock! Not only do I start my support teaching course and voluntary work after the Easter break but I get to work part-time during the rest of the week to help sustain myself financially. A big yes for that! Other than that, this month has been all about the birthdays, four to be precise so as you can imagine, I have been quite a busy bee. So enough with all the babbling, here is a few snippets of the month including a teeny tiny bit of crafting...
My candy inspired bows have been my go to craft this month as well as turning them into cute pockets for t-shirts. I am still a bit unsure if I will sell them yet but if I do then I will definitely be keeping you guys posted. Other than that, I have been getting all excited about Spring starting so buying strawberries has been a must. Nom nom!
April is where everything gets into full swing for little ol' me which has come at a great time of year. It has taken me a while to get to where I want to be but it has been a great learning curve which I can take a lot from. If it wasn't for family and friends I would probably still be at stage one so a big thank is in order. Man, I am so exited for you April!

12 comments:

  1. Sounds like you're off to a great start, April:) I love this month:D And congrats to the new job for both of you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, nice to meet you!
    So so so lovely post!
    I love your blog.
    I follow you now.

    akiko

    ReplyDelete
  3. your feed is so charming and pretty!

    Have a great day!
    Animated Confessions

    ReplyDelete
  4. i've been munching on strawberries a lot these days, so good! cute photos :)
    www.samanthamariko.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such great things happening! Congrats on the new job for you and Ben!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's nice to hear that everything goes so
    well for you right now. :)
    And aww, I love every single one of these pictures -
    especially the sugar coated bows, they are amazing :)

    dearmisscoco.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  7. YOU ARE SUCH A CUTIE! LOVE YA GIRL! ♥

    www.thekawaiiplanet.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for leaving such a kind comment on my blog! I'll gladly follow you from Finland through GFC!

    xxx
    E from Helsinki, Finland
    http://dragonflyelisabeth.blogspot.fi/

    ReplyDelete
  9. I can't believe how adorable all these photos are! Lemongrab! Those mermaids are so cute, so in love with your blog! xx

    Sophie Elizabeth
    www.popcornandglitter.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your instagram looks really cute, I'm going to follow you!

    { sparklesideup.com }

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me happy so come and make me smile :)