Friday, 17 April 2015

New Blog Design Ideas

So I have a thing that I want to share with you all.... I have the itch for a new blog design, AGAIN! I know, it comes around every 6 months - year but I just cannot help it. It really freshens me up and gets me excited for future content, does anyone else get this? So to help me along with my decisions, I have created a mood board on what is inspiring me for my future blog re-design.
I am obviously still sticking with the circus theme because my blog name is NOT changing. I may even stick with a similar pastel colour scheme but don't count me on that. But what I really want is some fun new illustrations to make my blog more personal to me (fingers crossed I can get Ben to help me with this). So there you have it guys! Let me know your thoughts and if you have any ideas to help me along the way. Thanks sweets.

9 comments:

  1. Sounds great! And I have that itch too, although I usually only act on it every 2 years or so. However, it is definitely something I want to tackle again soon too.

    Good luck and have fun! I know it's both a wonderful and daunting task! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww the sparkly pink/cotton candy background is really cute. I like these ideas! Have fun!! :)

    xx
    smudged-fingerprints.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like the idea with the tickets - you could make something fun with that!

    -Kati

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello greetings and good wishes.

    Fascinating blog design. Very captivating.

    Best wishes

    ReplyDelete
  5. that's awesome!!
    love the x-o balloons! :D

    Have a great week!
    Animated Confessions

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh how fun! i switched up my blog layout in january and i am kind of want to change it again. it's like me with my furniture. i always itch to change things around and drive my husband crazy in the process :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. This looks like fun! Can't wait to see what else you will come up with! :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me happy so come and make me smile :)