Monday, 27 April 2015

Sale Time At The Synthpop Circus Shop

Time for some shop update news guys, I am having a flash sale! My Etsy shop is going through some major changes at the moment so I am slowly selling off my old stock. You can find my crafts on eBay with a starting price of 99p and then going up depending on the bidding process. I will be adding a new batch once a month until (fingers crossed) it is all gone. Also, I will ship to all over the world so please don't let this hold you all back!

So why the sudden change? I find new seasons bring along new ideas to my mind. I want to challenge myself a bit more and think bigger. Going to more fairs and meeting the public is something I am very keen to do which will also give me ideas of what everyone likes/dislikes. It really is a huge learning process for me and the more I can do, the better.
I am not sure when I am going to reveal my little shop secret but when I do, I will be sure to make a song and dance about it. P.s don't forget to enter the giveaway below!

8 comments:

  1. Can't wait to see what you're up to, Sammy! New ideas are always awesome:D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute.
    Xoxo
    Christy

    http://www.am2pmchic.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. awesome! the items are so cute :)
    www.samanthamariko.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. nice to know.. cute items in that shop! :D

    Have a great day!
    Animated Confessions

    ReplyDelete
  5. uuuh nice! Such cheap prices! I might check it out next week when it's payday for me :D

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me happy so come and make me smile :)