Monday, 13 April 2015

Underwater Woman By Woodbub

Hey ya'll! I am currently listening to cheesy 90's pop/dance music and feeling extremely happy about it. It's funny how a song can really perk you up and instantly put you in a good mood. To carry on these happy feelings, I thought I would show you a super cute illustration by my very own Woodbub (Ben). It is based on the new song 'Underwater Woman' by They Might Be Giants which he has been listening to non stop at the moment.
So yesh, be sure to check out Ben's Tumblr which he is starting to update again since his time at uni. And just to put this out there, he has a degree in illustration so if you ever need any help with this side of things, send him a message at invoice@woodbub.co.uk where he will be more than happy to help you out. Peace!

5 comments:

  1. I just looked at Ben's works...awesome sauce! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love listening to things that put me into a good mood :D

    Florals&Smiles
    Twitter

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool, he's so talented! Love the slight anime style in it! Also very good song, I heard it on Spotify the other day! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I miss 90s music! I'm such a 90s girl, its like a trip down memory lane :)
    www.samanthamariko.com

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me happy so come and make me smile :)