Thursday, 30 April 2015

Instagram Month

A warm welcome to you all and I hope everyone is keeping well. I certainly have been keeping myself busy this month as well as taking a few more pictures on my Instagram than last month. Yay! April has all been about Spring for me and of course celebrating Easter. I was so overwhelmed with all the lovely treats me and Ben received that I just had to snap them all up for you all to see.
The 4th picture is a goose egg which Ben bought for me from his work. I feel this picture doesn't really show how big it was but lets just say I felt like a character off the Flintstones when I was eating it. But yes, I am really loving this Spring weather and all that comes with it so I am going to keep my fingers and toes crossed the happy vibes stay on throughout May too.
I have made a few lovely purchases this month where I have mostly stuck to vintage items via eBay. Ooh and the 3rd picture may give away some ideas as to what I am going to be selling in the near future... it's all vintage!
And here are some odds and ends of the rest of my month. I had some lovely mango and cinnamon tea at Dunster castle which was a beautiful pink colour - perfect for an Instagram photo! As well as a adorable picture made by one of the pupils at a school I volunteer at, it really did make my day. Oh and of course a picture of my guinea pigs because they are the cutest things ever.

Hope you all had a lovely April and I will be back soon with more goodies for you all!

10 comments:

  1. Your instagram is AMAZING! Following immediately! x

    ratherstrangeblog.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. That white mini skirt is perfect, I wish I had one like it!

    Have a great day,
    -Kati

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy May! It looks like you had a lovely April :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. awww cute photos and your month looked like fun :)

    xoxo
    smudged-fingerprints.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm now following you on Instagram - such a lovely selection of photographs (and your adorable guinea pigs really swung it for me!).

    I hope you have a lovely May too, Sammy, hopefully filled with more pretty treats and giant Flintstones eggs (I really want to try a goose egg now after reading that)!

    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like you had a lovely month! I love that little white skirt. xx

    afashionneverland.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. You always take the prettiest photos!! Everything is so darn cute, I love it. Thank you so much for subscribing to my channel, it really means alot! xx

    Sophie Elizabeth
    www.popcornandglitter.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm just going to have to get on Instagram more! I have never posted a link like this before, but since you like vintage clothing, I just happen to have something I think you'll like up on ebay here. http://www.ebay.com/itm/201349500441?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me happy so come and make me smile :)