Saturday, 30 May 2015

Moomin Mania at the Watershed in Bristol

Ahoy all. So I have some very exciting news! (hence this post) On Tuesday, me and Ben spent the day doing all things Moomin including watching the new 'Moomins on the Riviera' film. It was such a magical day and something we have been looking forward to for a very long time.
We ate, we shopped and we sat with Moomintroll himself. Yes, get jealous guys! We even managed to bribe the bar staff for a cup of coffee with Moomintrolls face on top in the form of chocolate sprinkles. The only trouble was we both found it extremely hard to stir our drink as it was just so darn cute! Damn our sugar addictions...

I know that not many cinemas will be showing this film but if you are lucky enough to have a small independent cinema full of unique films, then you will probably be in luck. Or, if you happen to live in/around Bristol then please go as fast as you can to the Watershed (and I mean as fast as you can!) as this film is on until the 31st May.

Give me a message on Twitter so we can talk for hours on end on all things Moomin. This will really make my day and hey, even my other half may join in on the convo :)

9 comments:

  1. This is the first time I'm hearing about Moomin. How adorable! And how awesome does that coffee look:D

    PS Did I tell you my daughter has pretty much taken over owning that unicorn horn necklace? She loves it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never heard of Moomin. But it sure looks cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Moomin <3! and I want a Plushie but I'm alergic u_u so I have forbidden


    XO

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww so cute! It looks like the Moomin café in Japan. I wish I could find somewhere to watch Moomins on the Riviera here in Perth.

    { sparklesideup.com }

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love moomin!

    www.bstylevoyage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Okay so I've never heard of moomin before this and it sounds cute :)
    -Rupsha | Blog-Lovesicklilac | Twitter-b_rupsha

    ReplyDelete
  7. Never heard of Moomin before! I'll have to check it out

    Florals&Smiles

    ReplyDelete
  8. Someone just recommended the Moomin comics to us - my son is 7 and we often read comics together. You're inspiring me to get to the right library so we can get started!

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me happy so come and make me smile :)