Tuesday, 23 June 2015

It's Time For a Craft Update!

Happy start of Summer to you all! I have started to receive more of my crafty supplies in the post and thought it was about time I showed you all what the postman is getting me excited about in the morning. You may recognise some of them from my previous video post but I don't see no harm in showing you some close-ups too...
I'm hoping you are seeing a slight theme running in my creations? If not I am going to tell you anyway. I am trying my hardest to stick to a vintage/retro theme although the french fry fabric maybe isn't quite that. So, I am going to add a little novelty into the mix too because I am all about the wacky and eccentric things!

On a more personal note, this past week has been extremely annoying for me. The reason being is I have fallen ill and cannot seem to shake it off. I thought I was getting better by the end of last week only to find that I am now back to square one again feeling rubbish. I think the reason I am annoyed more than anything is that the weather here in the UK is pretty darn good. Lots of sunshine and warmer weather and to not be out in it is so frustrating! I am just going to keep my fingers and toes crossed that when I am better, the sunny weather keeps on going.

P.s apologies for my icky quality mobile phone photos. Being lazy also comes with being ill but that cannot be helped. Better quality photos on their way very soon.

16 comments:

  1. Fun stuff! And I hope you feel better soon and enjoy that wonderful sounding weather!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you feel better soon, I'm loving that French Fry fabric xoxo

    Cateaclysmic

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww how cute! You are so creative and inspirational! ♥

    Have a happy day! ♥

    THE KAWAII PLANET

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh! How adorable! That French fries print is amazing and miniature foods and things are my favorite! Can't wait to see what wonders you make! Xx

    Sophie Elizabeth
    www.popcornandglitter.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow ,looks great ,love it :)
    kisses

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such cute things! I hope you feel better really soon!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hope you feel better soon, Sammy. My kiddos have been passing some virus too to each other so one is always sick here...sigh....
    Anyhoo, I'm so digging that french fry fabric. So much possibilities:D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hope you feel better soon! These items are SOOO cute :D

    Florals&Smiles
    Twitter

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ooh, excited to see what you come up with next! Really hope you're feeling lots better soon. Being stuck indoors isn't much fun! x

    ReplyDelete
  10. these are so cute, especially all the little things! and i hope you feel better soon! x

    ReplyDelete
  11. These are SO awesome! I love the french fry fabric lol Hope you feel better by now!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ah man, this is so cute!

    -Kati

    ReplyDelete
  13. You found some lovely things. I really like the toothpaste haha it's adorable! I can't wait to see what you make

    www.sophieslittlesecrets.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me happy so come and make me smile :)