Thursday, 4 June 2015

Kayley Draws

Hello crafty folk. I hope the sun is shinning wherever you may be in the world because it certainly is here in the South West of England, horrah! Today is the day I show off to you a lovely creative business that I think you should all go an take a peek at, purchase an item and spread the word. Yes, it's small business of the month time!

Kayley Mills is an adorable lady I have recently been following on Instagram and I cannot take my eyes off her beauitful illustrations. I am pretty sure I have <3 all her arty goings on and I can officially say I am one of her biggest fans of her work. I adore the bold colours and her custom drawings that I can instantly tell who they are, just fantastic. 
Fancy a drawing for yourself, well you are in luck as Kayley has her very own Etsy shop. Please be sure to have a look around and make yourself at home. Come and comment below and let me know your thoughts, thanks guys xox

8 comments:

  1. beautiful colors, and I love her happy approach. thank you so much for sharing!

    Sharon ∞ eight shores

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, that portrait is really very cool!

    Have a great day,
    -Kati

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the happiness is handmade illustration, she is so talented :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow.. those are so beautiful.. love how colorful they look! Very artistic :)

    -- new blogpost in my blog :)
    Take care always, love Christine ~ xx
    BLOG | BLOGLOVIN' | TWITTER | FACEBOOK

    ReplyDelete
  5. Definitely popping over there to check out her Etsy shop now!

    ​xo katie // a touch of teal

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely portraits!

    xx,
    www.mellowyellowblog.com

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me happy so come and make me smile :)