Wednesday, 10 June 2015

Swindon College End of Year Art Show

It's been a whole year since I finished my final major project. Just wow. Now, I am finding myself going to see the year below me go through exactly the same and gosh am I proud of them!

So as you can tell from the title, me, Ben and Paige went to take a visit to the Swindon College end of year art show full to the brim of fashion/textiles, illustration, photography and much more. It really is a lovely time of year to take pride in your work and show off your talents as well as being together as a group one last time. Emotions tend to run high but it is all totally worth it for the final outcome. So, here is a little mini series of some amazing pieces of work I managed to snap up at the show...
I really wish I could of taken more photos but 1. I forgot my actual camera and had to use my phone instead and 2. the show was PACKED, the being wedged together kind of packed. So as you can tell, that isn't the best time to whip out a camera and shove everyone out of the way for that all important photo. But hey, sometimes it is just nice to look, contemplate and keep that image in your head for a lifetime.

3 comments:

  1. Wow, those are some cool looking works of art!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These little photos are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful works of art. I love the snails, they looks so cool. Lovely blog here btw! Would you like to follow each other on GFC? Please let me know on my blog so I can follow back. Thank you.
    xox
    Lenya
    FashionDreams&Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me happy so come and make me smile :)